Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Farm in science class

today was pretty average. we learned about pie in math class. Spanish was depressing and boring with a hint of comedy. as usual in 6b Spanish 2. geography was actually quite funny, besides the parts when we were learning about china. actually yesterday was the first day when we started learning about china and i raised my hand and said "is china like mostly ghetto?" my teacher starts cracking up and he goes "do you mean is china mostly urban?" everyone is cracking up now including me. my friend who sits next to me taps me and says "Tarah, ghetto". lol it was so funny. all our geography classes are hilarious because we are weird and our teacher doesn't mind us being creative. he enjoys it when we creative. ahh good times good times. then i sat next to my bestie "JoshJosh" at lunch time. he always cracks us up. he started sitting with us girls because he said that the table he used to sit at is starting to become "gay". whatever that means. then at math after lunch we started this really cool project with construction paper. it's a bit difficult but that's ok. then we had science. this is where the chicks come in. after we read a packet about parachutes and air resistance our teacher let the baby chicks out of the cage. we've been hatching baby chicks and baby ducks for like 28 days and a week now. we had 4 chicken eggs and 2 duck eggs i think. 3 of the 2 chicken eggs hatched. i'm not sure about the ducks. so we sat in a circle on the floor and played with the chicks. one of them pooped on this guy in my class! EWWWW! one of the chicks was obsessed with one of my friends. good times, good times. oh ya BTW forget the thing about two new pages. from now on all my posts will be on one page.    

1 comment: