Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hello

Hi it's me. I havent gotten any questions yet. that makes me kinda mad. if you don't want to ask publicly you can mail me at tintata@aol.com . also i am on aim. send me a comment on one of my random posts. i will try to answer asap. trust me if you ask a question you WILL REMAIL ANONYMOUS. unless you want everyone to know your name. anywho i have little fishies for you to play with at the bottom. if you put your email in above the fishies i think that you will be e-mailed about any posts. if you have any questions about who i am i will answer a few. i don't give out much personal info over the web because the www is a powerful place. sometimes i can be funny but trust me my jokes are very corny. please lol me if you think im funny. please tell me about all the stupid jokes that i make i love the constructive criticism. please, please, please tell your friends. you might also notice that i will change names often. i have many online names. most of them are either fake,or dream names. another thing is this is not just for girls. boys are welcome. girls don't shoot the boys down this is a boy+girl blog. just so you know i type fast andwith only one hand so if you fingny spelling mistakes tell me. also if someone has a question and i for some weird reason, (this will happen rearly) don't have an answer i will host a 10 day or 15 day (depending on how hard this problem is) open  solution. that means anyone who thinks they have a solution can pitch their solution. random fact: i will also be telling true and fake stories. sometimes te stories relate to the poll and sometimes they are just random. usually i change names. i will one in a while throw in some things about rasism and other stuff but i'm trying to stick to just the advice things.  just so you know i almost never capatalize. so that was a quick runthrough of frinds&love so ttyl. (for the boys(and girls!) who don't know what that mens it means talk to you later)

No comments:

Post a Comment